Friday 10 June 2011

Updating... Lazy me

Hey hey, taken me ages to get back on, busy busy... Lots of shoots and a modelling trip.
Shot an awesome cheshire cat theme, got my car into a studio, and travelled all over... some pics..

deadQT. by *stanb on deviantART


deadQT.. by *stanb on deviantART

Cheshire cat:


meow by *stanb on deviantART


Walkies by *stanb on deviantART

Had a great time, though no matter where I go in my travels, Sydney remains my place.

Had some fun with Arnie Nooren, with leaves, a gas mask and a great set of goggles...


DeadQT8 by *Arnie01 on deviantART

Finished up the trip with a great set with Ademac, and stayed in their lovely place overnight, which was heaps of fun.


Pensive by *Dead-Cute-Design on deviantART

In upcoming news, my wonderful housemates are moving on, and I am getting a new lady in... A great lady... A most fun lady.

MANIK MEGSY is coming to live! Even if it's only the 2 months, OMG OMG we will have such awesome fun times!
Hoping to convert the garage into a sorta studio, and maybe the spare room...

Soooo exciting!!!
Looking forward to a steady stream of model grrrls through the place! Oh yes!

Wahoo.

We got our bonus this week from work... Stashing it away for a rainy modelling day. Thanks very much boss.

Signing off now, having writer's block...

DCM

No comments:

Post a Comment