Friday 22 April 2011

Victory

And... We're away... After 3 hours of tinkering with the stupid template in CSS, and doing a bit of adjusting on the image... We are ready to go.

Decided to blog. I like to write excessively and this will free up my DA for watchers features and the like. Plus I will have a bit of an all-in one place to keep track of dates and events that I have been to etc.

So starting with me.

You have probably found me through my excessive self promotion on sites like FB or DA directing you here, and odds are we already talk, so I wont excessively bore you with my story- AGAIN.

BUT for those of you who find me here, and before I get any links up showing where I have hatched from, a little about me.

I am a Sydney based alt model, tech support rep, general troublemaker and strange cat.

I am being lazy at the moment and not planning shoots as I would like, so if any of you see me, give me a kick up the butt and say- GET ON WITH IT! The year certainly is flying by.

So today. Today I caught up with my fave MaNiK Meg, Newcastle based model Tequila Rose, and a friend of Megs for a shoot. Finished up the day by shooting our submission for an online E-Zine that has been in touch with me, I will link the interview the day it goes live. Got lots of rubber shots, crop, cane, chains, all that good stuff. Was a nice balance for the more sub themed shoot we did last week, where I was a kinky prop in a cupboard. Not sure if that sub consciously (or consciously for Megs maybe) stemmed after a discassion about me being the subject, rather than the prop, in a previous shot. Turns out despite my mean streak I am not so good at being a top... Or I am a bad actor, either way. Anywho, shots should be up in the next few days, shooting again on Tueday and hopefully with one Razor3dge photographer sometime over the weekend. Lots of shoots planned, which is good. Can't hassle the Manik lady for shots forever she has people to see, things to do...

Anyway, that is me, recording my little story for the day. And now...

Signing off
ma' alsalam
DCM

No comments:

Post a Comment